No big stuff done yet, I plan on picking up the steel tube for the floor this week or next. That will be fun...I'll get all the cowl bracing in and mount my hanging pedals (as much as I wanted to keep them coming through the floor, there just isn't room). Until then, I'll keep working on the windshield. This fabrication crap sure is tedious! Here's what it looked like. I cut out, shaped, and bolted a piece of sheetmetal to the top of the cowl. I used flange nuts so I could then weld them to the sheetmetal and run bolts up through the cowl to attach the windshield. A piece of tube (or some thick tabs welded to the tube) will be underneath the cowl for more support, basically sandwiching the cowl top. Then I set the windshield on top and started welding it to the sheetmetal on the cowl. I had to cut the corner out (you can see where I welded it back on) reshape it, and re-attach. Then made some filler pieces for the rest. I got the bottom all welded up then started to box in the top and side posts of the windshield. Wish I had an english wheel...but since I don't, I made a bunch of small pieces to cap it off. Boxing it in stiffened it up quite a bit, I was concerned it might be weak and might flex too much, but no worries now. Still have the other side to finish, then cap off the rest of the bottom and the inside where it meets the dash. Had my steering wheel DP-90'd at work too. Still needs more bodywork but it looks far better than it did when I got it. I also picked up a new hubcap and cut it up...while I liked it, there was too much shiney all in one spot....so I'll paint the outter ring black to match the wheel when it all goes together (mocked up here w/ electrical tape). That's it for now.