Register now to get rid of these ads!

Minnesota Salvage Yard is Closing!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bryan6902, Jul 11, 2010.

1. bryan6902

bryan6902

This was in the latest Linechaser. Never been to Sonny's, but this looks like our last chance to make it out there, maybe some good stuff left! Ok, the scan didn't work, so try this www.sonnyssalvage.com

2. Swifster

Swifster

That's too bad. It looks like a lot of nice cars will be seeing the scraper.

3. caper150

caper150

i'm fairly new here and never heard of the place, too bad looks like some nice stuff there, why are they closing??

4. titus

titus

been there once, bought a 322 that turned over for $150, sad to know they are closing, ill need to make it down there before they close.

jeff

5. bryan6902

bryan6902

Got to get this one back into ciculation! It's closing 7/31/2010 and there's way too much good stuff out there to ignore. Click the link! www.sonnyssalvage.com

6. titus

titus

we went there tuesday, bought a couple of nick nacks and have to go back for some olds trim

JEFF

7. Some of the mid-50's Dodge and Chrysler cars still have the Hemi's in them. (who knows if they are good but if they are.....could be some money there)

8. crapshoot

crapshoot

dam it just when iam broke too shit like this pops up

9. CrusadersNV

CrusadersNV

this is just depressing, all that good stuff being wiped off the face of the earth to make more honda civics. honestly how can anybody who appreciates the hobby and lifestyle of old cars just scrap so many good pieces of history. makes no sense to me. id rather be homeless or live out of my hotrod lol

10. Well....if you are sitting on a shiteload of iron ....and metal prices are high.....and you have to eat and feed your family......

11. Oh damn! That '59 Stude wagon looks solid! That'd be a ball to have!

12. titus

titus

fyi, they arent crushing the yard out, shes is just going to sell parts on line, that is what she told me.

JEFF