Register now to get rid of these ads!

Minnesota Route 56 fall Meet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rouye56wingnut, Aug 19, 2011.

1. rouye56wingnut

rouye56wingnut
    from mn.

Well its that time again getting ready for the Fall meet.I have chosen 10-20 thru 10-23 as the date.Those that have never been to an event,and maybe some of those that just need to review what is expected of these events,should go to the sticky thread that the admin team will post to read over.Or you can contact me by PM or call 507-263-7411 with any questions.Anybody that would like to volunteer helping with some of the organizing would be greatly apreciated to help make this an orderly,fun and educational event.Hey Leo is popping in a few days early to work on the COE and anyone else that wants to get involved early are more than welcome.I will probably have a cutoff of 50 so get signed up early.Anyone wanting to put on a demo dont be afraid to step forward.Dan

2. rouye56wingnut

rouye56wingnut
    from mn.

3. rouye56wingnut

rouye56wingnut
    from mn.

4. shop teacher

shop teacher

Dan-that is great news! I plan on attending again, maybe bring a couple of students from Kennedy High School. Last time I observed a lot of cool projects going on. Maybe we can make something for our 35 Ford pickup project? I will also bring down the parts & tools I borrowed for the play"Grease". Thanks again for your help on the 35 & coming through with materials for the stage prop. Bill Johnson

5. rouye56wingnut

rouye56wingnut
    from mn.

Its about that time where I need a closer idea who is all comming as things are filling up .Those HAMBers that are comming and are not on allmetalshaping or metalmeet please say so or PM me .

6. rouye56wingnut

rouye56wingnut
    from mn.