Register now to get rid of these ads!

Minnesota HAMBers, your invited to Hot Rod Barbeque Year 4

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by koachwerks, Jul 21, 2006.

1. koachwerks

koachwerks

Thanks Scoop. That car was bad ass!

2. SvenskeRod

SvenskeRod

Damnit, I can't believe I missed this!! Looks like a lot of fun!

Chris, did the turnout more than double from last year? Sorry my rusty Volvo wasn't there this year, but plan on it being back in about the same shape next year as it was before I left (maybe with some pinstripes from the master?). I heard my dad made it towards the end, so someone from the family made it.

I love the pictures, really makes me miss it. Glad it was such a huge success, we'll see you at Christmas!

Erik

3. SvenskeRod

SvenskeRod

Almost forgot, is that your shell?

4. koachwerks

koachwerks

Erik,

We added about 5 cars to this year's event. No problem with the volvo, we'll see what we can do with the stripes. Have you bought yourself any brushes yet? I was surprised to see your pops there being that it was their anniversary. The shell belongs to Jack McNerny (the guy with the black roadster).

See you at Christmas. We should have our little Mexican jumping bean by then!

Chris

5. Well I Messed Up And Missed It
    So The Group Pic Shows A D-good Turn Out

I Have The Twin To That Gold And White 61-2 Pick-up Only Mine Has A Bad Green Paint Over The Original Two Tones

If You Can Get Back Tome About Th Vutals Of The Truck ... We Have Been Workin Like Crazy On The Cabin And Only Been Home For A Few Hours Sine August Sounds Like I Missed A Good Feed Too
    I Did Not Buy The Spreader!

Paperdog