Register now to get rid of these ads!

Minnesota Greetings

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by racerjohnson, Jan 29, 2008.

1. racerjohnson

racerjohnson
    from Fargo, ND

Hello,
    My name is Pete, I've been lurking here and there around the Honkey for awhile, but never had anything to show for it. Getting closer though. Working on my '29 "A" roadster of sorts. '28 tudor sedan cowl and doors, '28 roadster back half, stock front rails, '61 394 olds with dual quad intake and carbs. Banjo open-drive out back, and 6.00 wide white gumballs are controlled by an F1 steering box. It's not finished, getting the controls working and building a windshield. Cardboard will work for now. My brother in law, pinstriper40, is building his '28 coupe in the shop with me. It's pretty fun. I don't know how to put pictures directly on the thread, but you can check out the attachment if you'd like. My life story is on my profile so I won't put it here, but thanks for helping me build my roadster. It's my first traditional rod.

Attached Files:

2. ZZ-IRON

ZZ-IRON
    from Minnesota

Welcome hook up with eberhama on Hamb, he's lives in Moorhead

3. Pinstriper40

Pinstriper40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Welcome RacerJ!