Register now to get rid of these ads!

mike budniewski fng new york

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by mike budniewski, Jan 29, 2006.

1. mike budniewski

mike budniewski

i should of posted this a while ago i guess it finally sunk in. 56 years old married 34 years ex jar head 69-71 always been with cars earned a living with them. i went the full circle chevys buick muscle cars owned a max wedge 64 plymouth had a massive heart attack in 93 sold most of my stuff retired with a very small pension then built a 48 austin pickup 468 bbc decided after i built it that i do not fit in it very well so sold it bought a 36 ford slantback 2 dr sedan pretty solid that was missing all the good parts. then i stumbulled on a 36 5 window coupe body that needed a cowl both doors decklid and about 4- 4x8 sheets of 18 ga steel its coming along very nicely 3 1/2 mordrop halibrand quickchange 39 top loader with a 63-283 engine nothing later than that. i also have in the qorks a great 40s midget race car not an offy but a hal midget engine. if anyone ever comes thru buffalo please call and stop always plenty of food and coffee mike

2. Welcome Mike, you have had some cool toys over the years. Hang in there and build lots more!