Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Mighty Wipers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by loosenutNH, Apr 16, 2015.

1. loosenutNH

loosenutNH

Anyone ever use these compact little electric single wiper motors for their hotrods? I was wondering if they work well. They seem to be a great replacement for all the bulky stock push/pull arm assemblies under the dash. I need the room!

2. perrytudor32

perrytudor32
    from uk

I had one in my 37. good bit of kit.gears sheared teeth of.they sent new set foc.new ones are modified im told.phil.uk.

3. Had one in my '34 Ford but rarely used it. Seemed to do the job.

4. LOWDUG37

LOWDUG37

put them in 3 of my cars,no problem

5. 35cab

35cab

I have one in my 35 cabriolet, perfect for the placement on the header panel.
    Also the company are great to deal with, I had mine for a few years before I used it for 4 years (rains a lot in Scotland)
    It stopped working so I phoned for advice and was told just to stick it in the mail and it would be fixed or replaced free of charge, got it back really quick with a few spare parts in case of problems in the future. Great service and a good little wiper.

6. loosenutNH

loosenutNH

Thanks for the replys everyone. Good to know about the customer service too. I had concerns about how long it would last. I think I will try them.