Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage MIGHTY MO REUNION

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JT Apperson, Aug 13, 2014.

1. JT Apperson

JT Apperson
    from va

10th Annual Mighty Mo Reunion. Sept. 20&21 2014.
    Sharpsburg, Md

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  2. Flier

Attached Files:

3. 41hemi

41hemi

I hope that Tommy sees this!

Attached Files:

5. Hey Al, I also remember Tommy saying he was disappointed when he went previously. He's got a much further way to go now just to be disappointed again. Although... maybe a piece of that hot fudge cake wud makeup for some of the disappointment this time.;):D

6. 41hemi

41hemi

I was unaware that Tommy had already gone to a previous reunion. He has such good memories of the Mo and the car club he was a member of from the old days. I love hearing the stories!

7. ..................................................................Al, Check out the other Mighty Mo thread on here that I believe was started by "Clik" a few years ago. Some great stories and pics from back in the day. Tommy mentioned in that thread that he had gone to one of the earlier reunions at that art gallery up in Sharpsburg and he was the only true "Mo Rat" in attendance.