Register now to get rid of these ads!

mid-fifties

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jgang, Oct 30, 2009.

1. jgang

jgang
    from hamburg ny

just wanted to let everyone know what a nice experience it has been dealing with the good folks down at mid-fifties. if anyone needs parts for their ford pickups, they are the place to use. i was in desperate need of a running board and char at midfifties gave me a bunch of numbers of places to call,as midfifties didnt have any used ones on hand. a few months later she called me to let me know she had come across a nice used one. i was so impressed. months after my order, she called back letting me know she had found what i needed. she sent me some pictures, we discussed shipping, and boom... it was at my door when i got home today. i love mid-fifties and all of the nice people that have helped me out. thanks a million mid-fifties, and char... you rock. thanks

2. willymakeit

willymakeit

I will second your expereince. They are a first class outfit.

3. Good to know as I'm about to call them about their top chop "kit" :cool: Their website stinks though....:eek:

4. Gator

Gator

Yeah, they're good folks, their (paper) catalog has a lot of good info in it. Competitive prices on their stuff too.

5. Doc Squat

Doc Squat
    from tulsa, ok

Right on. When I was putting my 56 F-100 together they were spot on. Nice people and knew what the f*ck you were talking about. 10 star company.

6. Well you need to whip it out when I get over to your place tomorrow! (the catalog, you pervert:p)

7. willymakeit

willymakeit

I found one of their catalogs from the early 80's in the glove box of my 56. I helped build 2 trucks then with parts from them. I inherited the 56 I'm rebuilding, which was one of these. Wish prices were the same.

8. Kripfink

Kripfink
    Member Emeritus

I couldn't have done without them whilst building my '54 Panel,class outfit
    Paul

9. Merlin

Merlin
    from Inman, SC

Great folks to deal with, I've heard it's all run by women too.

10. Orange Crate

Orange Crate

The head Honcho is Sy Miller. The lady knows more about F-100's than most any 2 guys. She has been in the business for many years. Mid Fifties is also a sponsor of the "Great Smoky Mountain F-100 Show" that's held in Pigeon Forge, Tn the weekend after Father's day. Contact me for flyers or info on the show. Mid Fifties will be there selling parts and talking truck!