Register now to get rid of these ads!

Mid America Motorplex Drags

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hiboy32, Apr 29, 2008.

1. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

Spring is here and it is time to get out and get our rides readyfor the drags. It is just the 1/8 mile drags, you know like a test and tune to get us ready for the drags this summer.

So bring your bike , car, truck, daily driver, anything just race!

We are going friday May 9, we are gonna meet at Mcdonalds in Lake Manawa, just off the interstate at about 6:30 -7:00.

Rememember, you cant smack talk if you dont go.

See ya on the track!

Jeff

2. xderelict

xderelict
    Member Emeritus

Looking forward to another season.They are going to let us on the road course at the Geezer drags later this spring.I've driven it once before and it's a gas.

3. rob lee

rob lee
    from omaha,ne

Oh ya know I'll be there!

4. Rusty

Rusty

Is your car back together?

5. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

See you guys at the drags next Friday!

Not yet, but I know he's working on gathering parts to get it back on the road - hopefully soon!

Malcolm

6. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

rusty, not yet ,life has gotten in the way. The coupe will be back better than ever (well a little better) sooon. I am planning on running my late model , it was the subject of ....Shop Night , series... Fix My Ol Chevy. Now we are gonna see how it runs.

Kick ass, The turds are in!! and so is Flakey Malcolm. any one else?? Hope to see more Hambers. You cant have fun if you dont go..

Jeff

7. HellRaiser

HellRaiser
    from Podunk, NE

RATS... I don't have the strength to crawl under the HellRaiser to change out my 3.0 gears for the 4.10 spool.

Would ya mind if I just come to cheer and boo?????

HellRaiser

8. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Stop by my house next Friday afternoon and I'll change those gears out for ya. Just let me know and I'll skip outta work a little early to get it done. No matter what, I hope to see you here. :cool:

Malcolm

9. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

We would love to have you here, with or with out Hellraiser.

Jeff

10. I would dig running that road course! Usually seems like bikes are on it when I cruise by to Mokan or KC.

11. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

I think you should come with the 3.0 gears, might give the rest of us a chance for once:D and bring Lil' Hellraiser with ya, perfect place for a driving lesson. Gary

12. HellRaiser

HellRaiser
    from Podunk, NE

[ and bring Lil' Hellraiser with ya, perfect place for a driving lesson. Gary[/quote]

Gary,

I p m'd Lil' HellRaiser, and she's bringing her helmet. We'll just go with the 3.0's and see if we can fake ya out.:D

Just got off the phone with Malcom, so we'll see everyone there at Miki D's B 4.

HellRaiser

13. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

Gary,

I p m'd Lil' HellRaiser, and she's bringing her helmet. We'll just go with the 3.0's and see if we can fake ya out.:D

Just got off the phone with Malcom, so we'll see everyone there at Miki D's B 4.

HellRaiser[/QUOTE]

I am soo glad to hear that you and your daughter are gonna make it out , even with the highway gears.

Should be a good time.

Jeff

14. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

Only two days to go. I cant wait. I hope to see more Hambers go. It is a good chance to get the hot rods out. I am all ready, well not really, but I do have my AAA card.
    I wonder if Madmax got his racer going yet( he said it should run by tonight)

Jeff

15. Lil' Hellraiser

Lil' Hellraiser
    from Omaha, NE

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! What have I gotten myself into NOW!!!!!:eek::eek::rolleyes: LMAO!!:D

16. xderelict

xderelict
    Member Emeritus

With that car,DEPENDS?:D

17. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

From what I hear, looks like everyone is gunning for the Hellraiser. Hey, X, can we get on that road coarse on Friday? Damn that would be fun.

18. Blondie

Blondie
    from Omaha, NE

Would love to watch you guys out there but I have a graduation party to go to. Hopefully I'll have a chance to see you guys in action this summer.