Register now to get rid of these ads!

Meteor gasser/pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by meteorgasser, Nov 23, 2007.

1. meteorgasser

meteorgasser
    from Lodi, Ohio

Update:
    Here is the progress so far on our Gasser project. It will have a 460 engine, roll cage, Dodge 8 3/4 rear end. Still have to change the Econoline axle with 3" drop to a straight tube axle to get more height and make the Meteor level. It will also have ladder bar rear suspension. So far, we have fitted the motor, trans, headers, sub frame connectors, rear end, and front axle. But I am not happy with the front axle. Here are a few photo of our winter progress. Our gasser will be flat towed with '65 F100 periodically.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dirty2

Dirty2

Too cool !!!! I like it .

3. meteorgasser

meteorgasser
    from Lodi, Ohio

4. Mercury Kid

Mercury Kid

Awesome, absolutely awesome. I would have gone with a 9" and an FE instead of the 8 3/4 and the 460, but it's wicked cool none the less. Makes me want an axle in my Comet more than ever.

5. Agreed, definately would have done a 9". Engine wise, FE would have been better, or you could have done a wicked, injected (hilborn style) stroked small block with fenderwell headers to look more gasser appropriate. Those 460s are boat anchors. Looks cool though.

6. The Shocker

The Shocker

Gassers are gay ,havent you heard? Especially blue ovals...

Attached Files: