Register now to get rid of these ads!

metal polishing booklet available again

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by polisher, Mar 2, 2005.

1. polisher

polisher
    Alliance Vendor

Probably last time our metal polishing booklet will be available to hamb this spring, only because I'm getting too busy to answer the emails.
    I need a secretary but the wife won't let me have one, and no self respecting girl would work for the wages, plus a non-self respecting girl would probably cost me more!
    Drop me an email and I'll send it to those of you that don't have it or need updated version.

2. Flat Ernie

Flat Ernie
    Tech Editor

Would it make any sense to hang it on your website? Or host it here perhaps? You could put a link to it in your HAMB-O-DEX post even...save you the time & effort of emailing it out, yet still keep it available.

Just a thought...

:cool:

3. polisher

polisher
    Alliance Vendor

Too be honest I like to keep touch with the membership, and they get to deal with me direct if they have problems hard to post, or can't understand something in the boolet.
    The other problem is copyright bullshit that we shouldn't have to bother with, but I'm not the only person involved with English custom Polishing.
    I might dedicate a section of my site to it, but we have brief articles up there.
    The booklet goes into more detail about things like shapes of abrasive chrystals and allsorts of funky stuff.
    Plus I need all the excuses I can muster to justify that secretary.
    The wife says keeping my lap warm and opening my beer are not justifiable reasons for one.
    So I have to keep looking busy.
    Guess I should have trained the wife better.

4. RodZZilla

RodZZilla

Hindsight is always 20/20. Welcome to the club.

Thanks for the great booklet. Looking forward to putting it to use.