Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Mercury Comet 61 - daily driver or pleasure cruiser

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by crusingdoll, Jun 7, 2017.

1. crusingdoll

crusingdoll

City: Lancaster

State: California
    Price: 5000 OBO
    Runs like a champ. Straight 6 engine, 140. Needs some minor work and cosmetic repairs but the car is mechanically sound. You will be able to drive away in this cruising beauty. It has only had 3 owners. Less than 85,000 on the odometer. Tags are up to date.

Selling for $5000 OBO which is right under kelly blue book value, make me an offer I can't refuse. I lost my job and need the cash, my loss - your sweet gain. This car is a rare gem. You must come to me to view/test drive car.

Comes with detachable fender skirts, extra hubcaps, extra tail fin lights and a few other additional parts. 2 sets of keys, 1 original ignition key and the original users manual. All parts intact.

Gen to Alt modification done, rebuilt carb that has been serviced, drum brakes and cylinders replaced a year ago. This will make an excellent daily driver!

Similar in body and style to other vintage and classic mercury vehicles, fairlaine, merc, falcon and mustang. Very easy to work on, easy to find parts. You get an entire trunk worth of extra parts as well.

Attached Files: