Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Members cars only

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kcservak, Aug 15, 2018.

  1. Jimmy51
    Joined: Jun 20, 2018
    Posts: 13

    Jimmy51

    LBCD, hfh, 1947knuck and 15 others like this.
  2. Oilguy
    Joined: Jun 28, 2011
    Posts: 344

    Oilguy
    Member

  3. fastcar1953
    Joined: Oct 23, 2009
    Posts: 1,644

    fastcar1953
    Member

    DSCF6843.JPG 2.jpg IMG_1833.JPG sold the 29 sedan. 54 is lifetime project. 31 truck is current project
     
    hfh, 1947knuck, slv63 and 12 others like this.
  4. hillbilly4008
    Joined: Feb 13, 2009
    Posts: 2,713

    hillbilly4008
    Member
    from Rome NY

  5. mgtstumpy
    Joined: Jul 20, 2006
    Posts: 7,569

    mgtstumpy
    Member

  6. Casey Riley
    Joined: Jun 27, 2018
    Posts: 396

    Casey Riley

    .[​IMG]

    Oops, I double posted in this thread.
     
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  7. ebfabman
    Joined: Mar 10, 2009
    Posts: 598

    ebfabman

  8. Stock Racer
    Joined: Feb 28, 2010
    Posts: 601

    Stock Racer
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

  9. hotrodman303
    Joined: Jan 7, 2017
    Posts: 267

    hotrodman303
    Member

  10. HerMink
    Joined: Sep 14, 2018
    Posts: 42

    HerMink

  11. 63savoy
    Joined: Feb 11, 2014
    Posts: 15

    63savoy
    Member
    from Illinois

    My two 63 Savoys
     

    Attached Files:

  12. oldsman41
    Joined: Jun 25, 2010
    Posts: 1,134

    oldsman41
    Member

    FB56F839-5F47-4669-86EB-7EF541F17C14.jpeg 8D749030-268C-4082-9C4A-DEC30E7BC8C2.jpeg B1616197-E7C4-4EEE-B1CC-411595007CA6.jpeg Here’s mine
     

    Attached Files:

  13. Rick & Jan
    Joined: Apr 9, 2008
    Posts: 422

    Rick & Jan
    Member

    Our latest project, on hold for 6 months due to Rotator Cuff surgery, right arm, I'm right handed! Sucks to be me. IMG_1920[2850].jpg
     
  14. Dusty roads
    Joined: Nov 29, 2016
    Posts: 66

    Dusty roads

    Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  15. jimgoetz
    Joined: Sep 6, 2013
    Posts: 323

    jimgoetz
    Member

  16. woodz
    Joined: Feb 23, 2010
    Posts: 515

    woodz
    Member

    IMG_8415.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.
     
  17. chevy57dude
    Joined: Dec 10, 2007
    Posts: 4,996

    chevy57dude
    Member

    @Rick & Jan -
    Hope you get the results you want. Doc told me 20% chance of success if I underwent the surgery. When I said ''so 80% chance of failure?", he quietly said yes. The Mercedes in the lot was his, guess he wanted me to make a few payments on it.
     
  18. triumph 1
    Joined: Feb 9, 2011
    Posts: 345

    triumph 1
    Member

    [​IMG]


    Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.
     
  19. hfh
    Joined: Oct 22, 2012
    Posts: 221

    hfh
    Member
    from Western MA

  20. hotrodman303
    Joined: Jan 7, 2017
    Posts: 267

    hotrodman303
    Member

  21. 0_DSC_1237~2.JPG 20180410_111346.jpg 20180914_175638.jpg
     
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  22. mikesfastlane
    Joined: Jun 21, 2013
    Posts: 53

    mikesfastlane
    Member

    some of mine
     

    Attached Files:

  23. shortypu
    Joined: Dec 22, 2010
    Posts: 143

    shortypu
    Member

  24. Hren59
    Joined: Dec 27, 2012
    Posts: 69

    Hren59
    Member

  25. Al G
    Joined: Feb 21, 2016
    Posts: 2,530

    Al G
    Member

  26. DDDenny
    Joined: Feb 6, 2015
    Posts: 12,194

    DDDenny
    Member
    from oregon

  27. Onemansjunk
    Joined: Nov 30, 2008
    Posts: 143

    Onemansjunk
    Member
    from Modesto,CA

    You can’t turn a door knob —ignition key for 2 months. Don’t keep your arm in that sling—raise your bad arm with your good arm. Cleaning car windows is good therapy! Been there.


    Sent from my iPad using The H.A.M.B. mobile app
     

Share This Page

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2020 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.