Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

McCulloch Ford Flathead V/8 Supercharger Original Model 85F36

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by tractorguy, Jan 8, 2022.

1. tractorguy

tractorguy

City: Pewaukee

State: Wisconsin
    Price: $4300
    This is an original McCulloch Ford flathead V/8 supercharger. It is Model 85F36. Serial #83. McCulloch Engineering, Milwaukee, Wi.
    I purchased this supercharger at an estate sale two years ago. I had to purchase an entire farm wagon load of parts in order to get the Halibrand sprint car and midget car parts that I needed for a project. I have no need for this great piece of equipment, so I am offering it for sale.
    I do not see any visual defects or flaws. The gearbox will not rotate by trying to turn the shaft by hand. There may well be rust build up on the shaft or bearing. I have put some penetrating oil on it but it still will not loosen. Instead of forcing it, I will let the new owner do it his way. Everything seems to be complete, except I am told that there is an idler and pulley that I don't think I have.
    Please contact me with any questions you may have.
    I am having trouble uploading pictures, but I can send to you if you provide email address.
    IMG_7140.JPG IMG_7131.JPG IMG_7133.JPG IMG_7135.JPG IMG_7139.JPG IMG_7137.JPG IMG_7132.JPG
    Thanks
    Allan

alchemy likes this.
  2. tractorguy

tractorguy

BTTT

3. tractorguy

tractorguy

4. tractorguy

tractorguy