Register now to get rid of these ads!

Maybe start an Off-Topic Tech Section

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by 283john, Nov 10, 2010.

1. I constantly have tech related questions about non-HAMB friendly cars and believe the guys on here are some of the best to answer them. I would like to have a section on the site where people could post such questions without annoying the hard-line HAMBERS. People could go there and offer their help and opinions if they liked or stay away from it if they liked, and nothing OT would have to hit the main board. I have tried other boards and forums but cannot find the wealth of automotive knowledge contained here.

2. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

I'm not interested in hosting that kind of stuff. Sorry.

3. Wasn't there a sub forum on here somewhere about un-HAMB friendly Crap? Look thru the social groups there's one in there somewhere unless Ryan has already shut them down..

4. FoMoCoPower

FoMoCoPower

There are a ton of other forums out there for off-topic vehicles,google is your friend.

I belong to atleast a dozen that I can think of off the top of my head,don`t try and turn this site into something that it is not.

5. Flatheadguy

Flatheadguy

Maybe you should do a Google search for whatever it is that you are interested in. Why try to change the intention of this website? You are WAY outnumbered.