Register now to get rid of these ads!

Maybe it's just me

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by footbrake, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. footbrake

footbrake

:confused:Maybe it's just me, but don't you think that a person that wants to sell his $20,000. rustmobile would spend another $25.00 for a camera and some batteries to put some pictures in the post? Hey , maybe I don't want to email this fruitcake for pictures and have him know my address. If they want to sell their creampuffs, damn put some pictures of the rotting piece of garbage in here. What's he hiding?
    I don't care if the guy advertises a collector car for $10.00, I won't even look at the ad unless he has some pics of it. Just shows me that he thinks his crap doesn't stink. I would make it mandatory in the H.A.M.B. That to post an ad for sale you must put the pics in with the ad. Of course this is is just my opinion. You all have a great day now :)

2. silent rick

silent rick

are you the same guy who when he's at a swap meet, doesn't bother to take a step or two deeper into what a guy is selling? if you can't see it from the isle, you don't bother digging through boxes or to look what the seller might have leaning against his truck 15 feet away.
    you might be missing out on some real gems if you can't be bothered to look a little deeper or ask for a few pics be sent to you.

3. I'm not sure that f.n.g.'s are allowed to have opinions. Of course that's just my opinion! Have a great day!

4. In his defense, he's been around for over 3 yrs. Just because he doesn't post 2 dozen times a day, he's still allowed to have an opinion.

5. I agree with Footbrake. All cars for sale should have a photo - period. As for swap meets, no - I won't dig thru boxes of crap. If the owner doesn't think its worth displaying, I'm not digging. Same goes for those too embarassed to put prices on their stuff. I walk on by.

6. kennkat

kennkat

Each person has hiz or herz "way" of doing business... If "theirz" don't meet "your" spec for doin Biz, walk away, my friend, walk away.. DO NOT try to change My spokes to fit your Rimz... In my "old as Dirt" opinion...

7. metalix_421

metalix_421

to each thier own. I think someone needs a midol:D

8. metalshapes

metalshapes

The HAMB is not a Classifieds site.

The Classifieds are there for the Users that participate on the HAMB.

This User only has a couple of posts about pinstriped wheels because that is what he had in mind for his Off Topic '80s car.

So that thread got a lot of Drama...

Basically, in the years that he has been here, he has not contributed much ( if anything ) of value.

So no... His opinion doesnt carry a lot of weight...

Just like it didnt, the last time he brought it up...

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=680671

Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.