Register now to get rid of these ads!

May be OT, but not sure. Help!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Vintage_Vixen, Jun 17, 2010.

1. 56 or 57 chevy huh

2. Vintage_Vixen

Vintage_Vixen

Yeah, Ed, a Chevy. Anything else my father would never approve of. :D Me picking out cars is like finding a suitable boyfriend- the father has to approve or else it's no good. He's made this very clear to me.. example: when I said I was going to bring home a 58 Fairline Police Interceptor... he told me I could go park it in a ditch down the street and cover it with grass clippings. LOL My father is something else.

3. Well I'm out
    1 your father would approve of me but since you do everything that he would disapprove of
    2 I would take care of that farelane so he wouldn't have to worry about that
    3 he would be happy I kicked your ass in the mud.
    Hahahahahaha

4. You mean "her avatar"?:D

5. Vintage_Vixen

Vintage_Vixen

Actually surprisingly enough, he probably would approve of you. I have to get that Fairlane before we can worry about who's taking care of it... :D And he laughed when I told him about the mud incident, so yeah, I guess he was happy. hahaha

6. tomslik

tomslik

7. Vintage_Vixen

Vintage_Vixen

8. Still Runnin

Still Runnin
    from VA & FL

I know where there's one for sale in VA like that

9. tomslik

tomslik

10. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

A local guy has a '58 wagon. She's pink and he calls her Ramblin Rose. I prefer the red one!!

11. Vintage_Vixen

Vintage_Vixen

Pink! haha! That's what I should be driving... =) That's an awesome name for it too.