Register now to get rid of these ads!

MATCHES? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING MATCHES!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Junkyard Dog 32, Sep 22, 2003.

1. I posted this in my COWBOY BOB'S thread, but I thought it might get overlooked by some who might get a kick out of it.

This is me lighting the bonfire Saturday at the show we held at my dad's horse ranch in Fond du Lac Wisconsin.

[​IMG]

We'd love to see some more H.A.M.B.ers and their families there next year.
    We had a BLAST...
    The only thing that would have made it better would have been having some of you guys there. [​IMG]

JOE[​IMG]

2. Joe that was cool.When the flames shot all the way through the pallets and came out the other side,then lit and I thought your car was going up,ONCE is enough for any hotrod to burn.
    DAN

3. LUKESTER

LUKESTER

Sorry i couldn't make it..... You'll understand this weekend, You should bring up the leftover beer ........ the fox valley drunks(I mean HUNKS) will handle it....... LUKESTER

4. Luke, what do you mean left over beer.Don't you have faith in us.It's GONE...Finished what was left of the 1/2 barrel of pabst on Sunday,then commenced to puttin away the budlite.Didn't quit till around 7:00p.m. Sunday nite.Kids had school the next day.Not to mention that some of us never went to bed Saturday nite.When the sun came up it was time to go fishing.What a time.