Register now to get rid of these ads!

March Meet 07 Famoso

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RatBone, Mar 11, 2007.

1. RatBone

RatBone

2. speedtool

speedtool
    BANNED

Sweet! Thanks for the pix.

3. LongnLow

LongnLow

The meet was bitchin! The Winged express was awesome! So was the wheelstanding backhoe! well, maybe it wasn't awesome, but its a new one for me. Twin engine flathead rail, wheelstanding shoeboxes, old funny cars, socal hotties.... Not a bad day. The swap meet was pretty cool as well. If I had a few THOUSAND extra dollars, i woulda come home with a 36 3 window!

4. chip

chip

cool, that's wayne king backing down the motor on the car i crew with.....chip

5. snap too

snap too
    from lost wages

There was an air of uncertainty going into this season with new management/promoters , the Bowsers . I can report that all is well and I didn't talk to many unhappy fans or participants . I feel that nostalgia dragracing is alive and well and shall enjoy some new events this season . I have always thought , the little guy ,family entries are the backbone of our sport and must be catered to as much as the big boys . I did see some entries this year that haven't been at Famoso for the past several years and hope more will find their way back.