Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Maple grove

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by long island vic, Oct 20, 2020.

1. long island vic

long island vic

Did anyone make it to the Saturday swap? Had to miss ..foot operation

2. greenie-reddy

greenie-reddy
    from maryland

Yes. Arrived at 7:45 and there were three lanes full of cars trying to get in. They want you to sign their waiver but very few do that in advance/ so we sit while everybody else fills it out. NTL, parking lot wasn’t too muddy and vendors had filled the main side nearly to the bottom end. Great weather and a nice crowd, enjoying a swap meet as they should be. I bought a small load of stuff cheap and had a great time. We left right about noon.

We should thank organizations like Carlisle Events and Maple Grove for having the courage to put these events on under very trying conditions. Maybe they kept a few folks sane.

Attached Files:

34 GAZ likes this.
  3. What are those cars???

4. Fortunateson

Fortunateson

They look like Cortina wagons with Lotus prepped engines to me.

Just Gary likes this.

5. greenie-reddy

greenie-reddy
    from maryland

You imagined those.

6. greenie-reddy

greenie-reddy
    from maryland

And if you did, they sold this weekend in an auction in Elkhart, IN. About $60,000 each, but they are WAY OT!

7. Fortunateson

Fortunateson

I know they were off topic but I'm amazed my "imagination" was powerful enough to create an actual auction with results included! I guess I'm more powerful than I thought...LOL