Register now to get rid of these ads!

Makin' Junk Run car show in Toledo, Ohio

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sailorwoody, May 28, 2007.

1. sailorwoody

sailorwoody

2ND ANNUAL "MAKIN JUNK RUN" PRESENTED BY THE SCREAMIN DEMONS CAR CLUB JUNE 9TH AT WOOD CHUCKS BAR AND GRILL IN DOWN TOWN TOLEDO. AWARDS,50/50,DOOR PRIZES,PINSTRIPER,VENDORS! 10AM TILL 6PM AWARDS AT 5PM, BANDS START INSIDE AT 630PM.
    OPEN TO ALL PRE 1964 AMERICAN MADE HOTRODS AND KUSTOMS, NO BILLET MACHINES OR TRAILER QUEENS ALLOWED! $10 TO REGISTER CAR INCLUDES BAR PASS,$5 BAR PASS FOR THOSE WITH OUT A CAR IN THE SHOW. FREE TO COME IN THE LOT AND LOOK AROUND.
    THIS YEARS BANDS INCLUDE......
    KENTUCKY CHROME
    DEATH BY RODEO
    SLAK-JAWED YOKELS
    WHISKEY DAREDEVILS
    NIGHT BRINGER

messege me if you have any questions
    Sailor Woody
    SDCC

2. luckydevil

luckydevil

I'm coming up from the Cleveland area. Any other Cleveland guys want to follow me out?

3. DIRTYDAG

DIRTYDAG
    from cleveland

hopefully i will in the vair...but i will be leaving from the trailer (Nova)

OIL leak is STOPPED put back together and while i was adjusting the carbs the belt got tossed...(Over rev im thinking)...tighten back up and see the arm on the idler pulley is snapped off...wife bought me a new used one on ebay today and hopefully its here in the next day or so... the person selling is in NEO so should be here quick...well thats the plan anyways..

4. dead last 63 f100

dead last 63 f100
    from detroit

will thare be a 5th annual Makin' Junk Run car show in Toledo, Ohio