Register now to get rid of these ads!

Magnets 10 things (HCPU)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by magnet, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Hellfish

Hellfish

I saw a few cars outside that CHOSE not to come in, and a few that got rejected... like an Ardun powered 32... but with a closed hood and Lincoln Navigator badging and modern, billet wheels

GreaserGuy... I don't know who you are or why you think you were the "black coupe" Magnet referred to... there were 100s of black coupes and many did burnouts. Safely done burnouts are ok, but burnouts on gravel, near people, especially children, or other cars is not cool. The police may not be t oo happy about it either. We are guests in their town.

So you're proud you were singled out as a problem 2 years in a row? Will you be proud if you're banned because you are constantly causing problems?

I don't know who the 17 year old is, what car he was driving, or why it didn't get in... but it didn't. Nor do I know the 56... but it wasn't because of the radials. There is nothing in the criteria about radials. Go read 'em.

Stock looking... yep, that's one of the rules.

"isnt that one of your non requierments for a big NO-NO????? just wondering????"
    disc brakes? nope, there's nothing in there about disc brakes... but IFS is not allowed on fenderless cars. Maybe you got them confused. Reread the rules.

"well we will see you there next year for sure!"
    if you had such a bad time, why?

2. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

I pretty much expect to see a burnout or two at a show. Hell, I pretty much expect to be in the vehicle at the time.

I also expect people to be smart enough to not do them...

In the gravel
    In a crowded intersection
    RIGHT in front of the Police Station (yeah, the one with cameras mounted on all corners)