Register now to get rid of these ads!

Magnetos Hotrod Thrill Show III

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hillbillywes, Feb 14, 2007.

1. hillbillywes

hillbillywes
    from eastern pa

The Magnetos Car Club will present its 3rd annual Hot Rod Thrill Show Saturday June 16th 2007 @The Seafood Factory in Quakertown Pa. the show is open to any one with a 1974 and older car, truck or bike! Trophys, Vendors, Swap, Blow up car, 50/50 Dj,s and live music, Including Mark Miklos and the Raritan Valley Ramblers, The Shark Skins, J.P. McDermott and Western Bop, The Star Devils. Join us for a Boppin Good time! Check in 9:00 am Live music Till 10:00 PM, for info and directions go to www.themagnetos.com

Attached Files:

2. synthsis

synthsis

damn wes, a little early to be posting this, i don't even know what I'll be doin this weekend, let alone in June. j/k. All the Deadbeaters will be there I'm sure.

3. lookin foward to vending again
    jim

4. yekoms

yekoms

Hey Wes, I talked Scott awhile ago about me helpin' you guys park cars. I'll be there. That is a kool little show that you got goin' on...
    Take care,Smokey

5. wheels1950

wheels1950
    from PA. USA

Went there last year had a good time vendors ,food,music and some real nice cars.We will make it again this year.
    Put it on your list of gotta go to.
    FRANK L.