Register now to get rid of these ads!

Macungie had a downpour Friday

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sandybeaches, Aug 29, 2009.

1. :(Due to "Danny" and other western elements, Macungie had its share or rain.
    Most of the cars were MIA when Woody and I arrived. :eek:Needless to say it was
    a bit messy. :(One poor guy was drowning in a pool with no hope of escape.
    Poor guy! :eek:Lots more braved the water currents and much mud to make the
    best of the event. :rolleyes: Hopefully by Sunday things will clear up for everyone there....;) Here are a few pics......:cool:

http://photobucket.com/sandybeaches

Last edited: Aug 29, 2009
  2. link no worky ;)

3. Sorry...thought you could just click onto the link.....:confused: Now I have to wait for the Boss to get me on trac..:rolleyes:

4. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks Sandy for this pics ...............

5. paintcan54

paintcan54

Thanks for the picks, that white sedan del, is on the edge I hope he didn't try to move it while it was still raining.

6. :)Hope the sun came out there in Macungie today:confused: Anyone take more pics of this event?:eek: Thanks!

7. :)Looks like Sunday may be clear...:rolleyes: According to inside sources...it stayed clear Saturday:D Leavin for the park soon...See ya'all there:cool:

8. kkoacolonel

kkoacolonel
    from Union,NJ

Dude,thanks for sharing the pics.I have been at Macungie when it rains.It ain't pretty!

9. That's an ugly situation up there in Pa. Hope everyone came out of there with minimal damage.

10. terrarodder

terrarodder
    from EASTERN PA

I got a tee shirt saying " I Survived 2009 Mudkungie "