Register now to get rid of these ads!

MACON, GA - Anything going on next week?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Flat Ernie, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Flat Ernie

Flat Ernie
    Tech Editor

Just found out I've got to go to Macon for 9 days leaving next Tue - anything going on there?

2. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Make sure you watch "Macon County Line" and "Return to Macon County" before you go.... :D:D:D

3. Flat Ernie

Flat Ernie
    Tech Editor

Never seen either...

Well, how 'bout Cafe Erotica then? ;) I know that's near there on I75...

C'mon - nothing going on in Macon?

4. BZNSRAT

BZNSRAT

4x4's and 4 wheelers...checkout the GA music HOF & Duane Allmann's gravesite, then proceed to get drunk...Get really drunk before cafe erotica...trust me

5. Lil' Billy

Lil' Billy
    from Georgia

Come to ATL and meet the North GA members. I'm sure we can be convinced to go out for beers easily.

6. old kid

old kid
    Member Emeritus
    from middle ga

flat ernie,
    there is a small car show in grey ga. on the 23rd. grey is about 15 miles north of macon. there is a cruise in at finchers bbq starting at 6pm on the 23rd, and there are two cruises in warner robins, one at sonic and one at advance auto parts on watson blvd, starting at 6pm.
    warner robins is about 18 miles south of macon. pm me for my ph# and we'll talk about the details.
    dan

7. keith089

keith089

car show every sat at backyard burgers in Warner Robins. 2 miles from Cafe Erotica. Email me . I live down ther street

8. Flat Ernie

Flat Ernie
    Tech Editor

I'm actually going to be at Robins AFB...

PMs sent

9. theres an andy williams show...

10. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

drag strip in reynolds ga 26 miles away,4th largest avation museum at the base. lots of members close by. pm for a phone no and i can tell you whats going on. old kid and keith are great sources also.

11. Flat Ernie

Flat Ernie
    Tech Editor

The museum is on the list - I lived in Valdosta for 2 years and never made it up there....

12. stretch 1320

stretch 1320

Well, there's the GA sports hall of fame in down town Macon! The old Macon National Dragway is being redone, or you could go down to the river and throw rocks!