Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

LYON GENUINE CHEVY ACCESSORY HUBCAPS 37 38 39 SUPER RARE!!

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by BuckeyeBuicks, Jul 8, 2019.

1. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

City: New Plymouth

State: Ohio
    Price: $750.00
    I have two Chevrolet genuine Deluxe accessory hubcaps that were sold only by Chevrolet dealers parts departments. They were made for GM by the Lyon Company. I have been collecting, buying and selling hubcaps for over 50 years and this is the only ones like these I have ever seen. My wife listed them on evilbay twice with a high bid of over $850.00 and guess what, low life scumbags that vanished when it came time to pay up. I am listing them here as I have never had a problem with H.A.M.B. members and always find them honest and great to deal with. Look at the pictures and ask any questions you may have. They are not mint condition as the center sections have some minor indentations but look like they would be easy to restore to show car condition. The price includes shipping anywhere in the 48 states. I have been told these caps are for 39 Chevys only, they do not fit 37 or 38 models. Sorry for my mistake in the title !
    I will take paypal friends and family payment or USPS money orders. DSCF0151.JPG DSCF0152.JPG DSCF0153.JPG DSCF0155.JPG
    Thanks, Mike DSCF0150.JPG

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    47Times likes this.
  2. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

Any offers on these rare caps?

3. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio