Register now to get rid of these ads!

louisville swap this weekend whos going?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 57ford/60thunderbird, Mar 8, 2012.

1. hey all just curious whos going and if your selling what types of things are ya selling ?

2. 41 C28

41 C28

I plan on going with a shopping list.

3. paintcan54

paintcan54

Heading down Saturday morning, meeting up with some club brothers, and hanging out with a few friends from Louisville. Should be a good day.

4. yeah im leaving out at 530 am saturday with a few friends lookin for ford stuff

5. friday morning bump the show statrs tomorrow

6. fordrat31

fordrat31
    from Palmer, MA

I'm in Louisville on business and am planning to head up on Sunday morning. Hope you guys leave some of the good stuff for us sundayers!

7. 36DodgeRam

36DodgeRam

Me and "1959apache" will be there Saturday.

8. The Nitro (WV) Antique Car Club is sponsoring a charter bus trip to the Louisville swap. It will leave Nitro at 4:30 am Saturday (3/10/12) and make a stop to pick up riders at the Barboursville Mall before stopping for breakfast around 7:30 am. Plans are to arrive in Louisville around 9:00 am. The cost of the bus trip is $45 and a very limited number of seats are still available. The bus features a large cargo area to haul swap meet purchases. For information contact Bill Fortune at 304-755-1417 or email at [email protected] .

Jim

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  9. jgb7038

jgb7038
    from Indiana

We are headed down at 5am tommorrow.

10. josh highley

josh highley

We are heading down in the am.

11. 60 ford

60 ford

Have to work tomorrow but I'm going Sunday.

12. i got back a couple hours ago its big and full of chevy stuff if i had a 57 chevy i would of been in heaven but i got a 57 ford so not much there

all i bought was a inside rear view mirrior for my 72 f100 and one for my 57 and a 3 ribbed plymouth rear bumper and guards hopefully to be installed on my shoebox

and i got a trans pan for my girlfriends c-4 for her mustang

13. 1946chevytruck

1946chevytruck
    BANNED
    from london ,ky

any 39-46 chevy/gmc truck parts their

14. Tacson

Tacson

I missed this year. Long week at work and didnt feel like driving 190 one way. You probably still had a good time though in Bowtie heaven right?

15. barney rubble

barney rubble

I'm a Ford & Mopar guy. I go every year and have a great time just looking. On the off chance I do find something car part wise its a good day. I end up picking up more tools & supplies than anything. Usually do saturday but had to wait till sunday this year. Lookin forward tomorrow.

16. sskustoms

sskustoms

Just got back didnt find a lot of model a parts needed but lots of vendors got a good deal on a set of coker tires from coker will go back next year 8 bucks to park and 10 to get in FYI

17. You guys didn't find anything cause I bought it all Friday...:D:D

j/k......:eek:...I wish.....

I stood and watched a guy buy an orange flake steering wheel for $30 :mad:...I was waiting for him to set it down....but he didn't:(....but, I scored an aqua flake wheel today, so I'm happy. Snagged a pair of Hudson tail lights for future project, and a pair of 40 dodge tail lights for my 29 roadster :)

A bad day at a swap meet beats a good day at work every time! :cool:

18. i almost bought that aqua steering wheel

1946 chevytruck, yeah i saw aleast a grille (like in your avatar) and a few other parts

19. I met a guy up there about two years ago who lives in Stamping ground and only deals in Model A stuff. Bought a whole front end complete with bones and everything for like $150. I still have his number if you need it sskustoms.

20. shtterbug8

shtterbug8

im vending in the bradbret arena...forgive my spelling....im tired as hell. been up there the past two days all day. going back up today sunday. just look for the bird with brake pad wings. thats my booth. we sold lots yesterday. looked thru the garage last night and bring more up today to fill up the spots. :eek: