Register now to get rid of these ads!

Louisville - Rooftop shots in high resolution

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by desoto, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Ok, the builder stiffed my friend at the muffler shop where I was going t do the under-the-car work on the lift so I have tonight off. Pity too, cause this was the last opportunity to work on the car, since I WON'T go near the builder 's shop anymore. I DO NOT put up with people "finishing" something I'm supposed to be standing behind and then lying to me to boot.

I guess this is the way he likes to do business. My friend put in for the day off from his day job just so he could spend the whole day working on the car.

I could have been doing something else as well. Now I'M out the cash for the night's work. Just another reason to dislike this builder.

ANYHOW, here's the link to the rooftop shots from Louisville.

Again, click on the thumbnail to get to Webshots then, once you're viewing a pic, click on "full size" to see the high resolution image.

[​IMG]<br>by <a href=http://community.webshots.com/user/ynst> ynst</a>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  2. Skip,
    Kick ass pictures, not to mention one hell of a lot of work on your part during such hot weather.

Thanks

3. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

Nice work Skip ..... pics were awesome

4. Good Wood

Good Wood
    from pa

Here's you, shooting us, shooting you. Only difference is ours are definitely not high resolution.

Attached Files:

5. Looks like a well-organized parking area.