Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lost-one Ford---found-one Son!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by scarliner, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Too Goody Goody?????????
    My god man if you have been around here long you'll know we are all a bunch of softies in wolves clothing.
    That is the best thing I've read all week. I'm glad you thought this out after seeing your son tear up the 60..
    Some guys would have gone ballistic thinking... here we go again. Now whats he screwing up.
    Most of us fathers spend too much time critisizing our sons and don't take time to realize they really do want direction. As they get older they start carrying more pride and don't always want to ask Dad how to do some trivial thing they don't understand.
    It all comes down to communication. If we keep those channels open our sons and daughters are more willing to reveal their fears, inefficiencies and ignorance in any given area. Good for you... take care in how you communicate throughout this project. Cool story !

And... Chrome mafia, intentionally mispelling words with z's an k's is soo.. new milenium. :)

2. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

The dirty day care sounds great. I could have walked of and left Blaney and she wouldn't have cared she was having so much fun with Danny. Now when we go to a show she still ask me "is my friend going to be there" I had to print a picture for her of the two of them and she has it in her room. Hope fully I will see you guys again next year and I will have my car done. Take care!