Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lost my Dad today.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mudslinger, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Insane 1

Insane 1
    from Ennis TX

Lost my dad to a heart attack 4 weeks ago, and all I can say is it will get easer to deal with, hang in there.

2. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

Journey well Pop..............

3. historynw

historynw

Mudslinger I can't tell you anything more than my condolences. I know where you are as I've been there too many times in my life.

4. dimebag

dimebag
    from Joliet, il

Sorry for your loss bro.

5. cvstl

cvstl
    from StL MO
    1. H.A.M.B. Chapel

Sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers for you and your family.

6. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I tried to post earlier but it is hard for me to put into words what is in my head. My father has been fighting ms for the last 7 years. I value everyday I get to spend with him because we don't know when it will be his last. God bless you. mitch

7. celticskull

celticskull

sorry for your loss
    and to everyone who is going through this sort of thing it is hard but stay strong
    i like many people here are thinking of you

8. 36Delux

36Delux

Remember the good times. It's like my dad said near the end, at 83... I had a good run of it.

9. beauishere

beauishere

My condolences. I glad you knew and loved your father. may he rest in peace.

10. Very sorry for Your loss. May He rest in Peace....

11. I put Trosleys "From Father to Son" artwork on my computer desktop to remind me of how precious it is for a father to pass on to his son a love for cars and things mechanical. God Bless you.

12. WB69

WB69
    from Kansas

84 years of love and memories. Just think of the stories he's telling them upstairs about now.......

13. dieselc

dieselc
    from ohio

Sorry for your loss.

14. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

15. Very sorry to hear of your loss. He doesnt have to suffer anymore. Always remember, you WILL see him again someday.......

James

16. Sorry to hear about that man.I lost 2 aunts this last year, i couldn't even imagine if i had lost a parent.

17. KsFlatlander

KsFlatlander

Sorry to hear, I lost my Dad on the July 4th of 09 , he was 59. I think of him everyday. We had been discussing building a rod for a few years, never got around to it. I got all the parts he had collected and plan on starting one with my boy this spring.

18. Fourdy

Fourdy

Thoughts and prayers your way.

Fourdy

19. jimcaf

jimcaf
    from san diego

Condolences my friend,,,stay strong

jim

20. Oh man....

I'm saddened to hear about your loss. Having been frighteningly close to something similar myself lately, I know the fear I had coming at me from all sides.

As others have said, remember the good times, cherish them...they're what life is about. Those memories are safe within your mind, nobody can steal them from you.

My prayers are with you, your family, and those close to you.

Mark

21. sorry for your's and your familys loss my brother, I hope you can find peace with your lost and sorrows, and mercy in your pain of the lost of not only your pop, but your friend. 84 years old, wow..must had been a hell of a guy and the storys you could tell, and I bet he would want that too, to both to your family and friends, cause thats what he wants you all to remembers and share and celebrate his 84 years, and not dwell on his return home, one we hope it was smooth and he's now with friends and family who have been waiting to see him again. I prey Angels guide your father home, and that peace soon replaces the saddness in your hearts.

22. torchmann

torchmann
    BANNED
    from Omaha, Ne

Said a prayer for y'all
    He'll always be with us, You're him now:)

23. kustomrf

kustomrf

Rey here :( Deepest condolences.

24. claymore

claymore
    BANNED

Deepest condolences. Sorry for your loss.

25. supremehydra

supremehydra
    from Nanaimo

Sorry about your loss. i'm sure you have good memories to cherish hang in there.

26. Very sorry for your loss, a very hard thing for all of us to go through. I lost my Mom July 07 at 86 and my Dad in 1973 at age 50, he died on his birthday. Ironically he always said he would not live past 50, a very hard time for my family. I feel your pain, may God bless. Greg,CGM.

27. Jim Sideways

Jim Sideways
    from Ohio

Very sorry to hear that. Prayers sent your way.......

28. SUNROOFCORD

SUNROOFCORD

Condolences...You have my Deepest Sympathy...I lost my Dad the morning of this past March 18th suddenly and unexpectedly at age 78...If you ever want to chat privately, feel free. There's some GREAT books out there that will help with your Grieving...Jim

29. pugs

pugs
    from Hamburg Pa

sorry for you loss. it sux i know, lost my Pops 25 years ago around this time he was only 41 and man i miss him everyday

30. buckeye_01

buckeye_01

Sorry to hear that...thoughts and prayers.