Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Looks like a guy in Georgia is selling out...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sqeaky Hinge, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Sqeaky Hinge

Sqeaky Hinge

2. upspirate

upspirate

Thanks, I forwarded a few pages to a friend

Lots of parts there

3. For years he didn't want to sell anything or if he did the prices were insane,sadly most of what is left is just too far gone. HRP

4. chopped

chopped

There was a lot of interest in this a few years ago, nothing ever came of it. Could this be an old add?

5. I got dibs on the Fairmont! ;) Anyone notice the one HenryJ is an old Ford powered drag car with glass hood and radiused wheelwells?

6. Sqeaky Hinge

Sqeaky Hinge

I couldn't tell you if it's an old add or not , I just found it this morning , if it's old , then just delete , I thought someone could use this stuff , never know...

7. Yeah,all the photos were posted in 2007,,so it is definitely a oldie. HRP

8. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

I've known the owner since about'67, in fact he drove a race car for me and a partner a few times before I bought out the partner after some trouble. Then I started driving myself. After that I saw him a few times at dirt tracks around GA.
    Then saw him again somewhere around '00 at a cruise in in Lagrange. He was always difficult to deal with, and didn't want to deal at all on that stuff at any reasonable price.
    But I believe this ad is a little outdated, as I remember reading about this here on HAMB awhile back.
    Howdy Skip!!

9. anteek49

anteek49

Tried to buy some Renaults years ago and he was unreal. shame they are now junk and will be crushed.

10. BamaMav

BamaMav
    from Berry, AL

Looks mostly to be stripped out wrecks that have sat for years rusting away. Lots of parts there could be saved, bud sadly, not many vehicles. Saw three 39 Mercurys that looked pretty decent.

11. 40fordtudor

40fordtudor

Why do they always seem to do that??

12. chopped

chopped

Old and likes the attention, trust me on this. I live about 25 minutes from the place and see him around town often. For car guys it's a shame cause the place is loaded.

13. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

So much history in each one of these great old cars that have been neglected over the years.

Shame to see them rusting away.

Jimbo

14. I'd love to get the hood off of that Hudson.

15. 1971BB427

1971BB427
    from Oregon

I'd be afraid of what's living in all those wrecks! Might come face to face with something that could kill you with one bite! Some good stuff, but most of it's so rusty and wrinkled it's not worth scrap price now.

16. Model A Gomez

Model A Gomez

Looks like mostly parts cars, lots of rust but some good parts.