Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Looking for this 40 Ford

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jvo, Nov 6, 2014.

1. jvo

jvo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Image.jpg My friend is looking for the actual color and code of the COPPER COLOR on this beautiful 40 Ford Deluxe coupe. The photo is from a magazine from several years ago and cannot be found now.
    Does anyone know this car and who the owner is?
    Any and all assistance in tracking down this car and its owner would be GREATLY appreciated!!

2. Pewsplace

Pewsplace

The car was built by Bob Oney in Ohio a few years ago. My neighbor purchased it and later sold it to another person whom I do not know. I would contact Bob Oney at Ohio Cars in Lebanon, OH for paint information. Is was a very stunning car at the time. He is on Facebook do a search.

3. metal man

metal man

Yep, that's Bob's old car. He is a member here. I believe he goes by ohiohotrods.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

4. jvo

jvo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Wow, that was quick. Eleven minutes to get the answer he has been wondering about for a long time. I told him he should join the h.a.m.b. Thanks a lot, I'll email him the information. Gotta love the h.a.m.b.

5. The miracle of the HAMB.

6. oldolds

oldolds

I am going to guess there is no code for that paint. Is will be a color that maybe has a code, that has various under coats, toners added, and pearls added to the clear.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  7. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

That color by itself will look a lot diffrent without the cool combination of colors on the 40 giving it a diffrent vibe not to mention the time of day lighting and camera magic in the pic........it will still be a cool color even if he gets close.