Register now to get rid of these ads!

Looking for Super Stock Magazine October 1965 page scan help!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by WICKEDJOHN, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Hello fellow Hambers,
    Hope you guys are having a great evening and a very enjoyable winter! I am currently working on a project and need someone out there who has a good quality copy of "Super Stock Magazine...October 1965" Issue! I need the following page scans from the Oct. '65 Issue:

1. Presidents Cup Championships coverage.

2. Gassers Galore coverage.

3. Top Dogs meet at Dragways INC.

Thank you in advance for your time and efforts...I greatly appreciate it! Sincerely, John

Attached Files:

2. 61 chevy

61 chevy

3. Fugly Too

Fugly Too

I have a bud with an entire collection. In fact, he surfs here, big into the NSS scene. Knows his stuff too.

PAGING DAN BELL, DAN BELL at Texas Thunder Racing. Help a brother out.

4. Here you are.

Attached Files:

5. Thank you, Dry Lakes!
    I really appreciate you doing this for me! I have one more favor, if you could please copy pages 40 and 41 of the rest of the "Gassers Galore" coverage? This is a huge help for my project! Thanks again...Sincerely, John :)

6. As requested.

Attached Files:

7. Hey, Dry Lakes!
    I really appreciate your time and efforts for coping pages 40 and 41 of the rest of the "Gassers Galore" coverage! This is a huge help for my project! Thanks again...Sincerely, John :)