Register now to get rid of these ads!

Looking for something to do in Louisville next week

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kelly Burns, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Kelly Burns

Kelly Burns

I'm gonna be in Louisville Sunday thru Wednesday and am looking for something car related to do in the evenings. Anyone know of anything going on?

2. Red Dragon Racing

Red Dragon Racing
    from Indiana

Not real sure of anything going on during the week. If you can stay an extra could of days, the Georgetown Drive IN is showing American Graffiti. Milner and Debbie (Toad's Woman) are suppose to be there.

3. greg

greg

I think Ohio valley raceway has test and tune on wed. nights. But check ther website first just in case I dont know what i'm talking about. :)

4. Kelly Burns

Kelly Burns

OK, thanks guys! If any HAMBers want to get together Monday or Tuesday night, call the number in my avitar! I'll be attending teacher's meetings at the Gault House most of the day.

5. Never2low

Never2low

I stayed at the Gault House a couple years ago for the Nats, cool hotel, as long as you are staying on the newly remodeled side. Make sure you check out 4th street live, about 3 or 4 blocks south from the front door, lots to see and drink:D including a HardRock cafe. If you're into baseball the Louiseville Slugger museum is a couple blocks away, well worth the admission. There's a good italian resturaunt, right across the river, called Rocky's. That's all I can think of right now.

6. whiskerz

whiskerz
    from Ga.

since most car guys are gun guys , Visit the Knob Creek gun range just south of town. IO think Makers Mark and Knob creek whiskey are close as well

7. Degenerate

Degenerate
    from Indiana

The Belle of Louisville has rides up and down the river. You can walk there from the Gault. Louisville Bats minor league just down the street, very good baseball with some hustle and the stadium is state of the art. The car stuff is kind of hit and miss with Hooters having a cruise night but I'm not sure which night. The 4th street live is a good place to get drinks and eat and spend money. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful on the car scene.

8. Crestliner

Crestliner

Try calling knob Creek first. I've tried in the past and get a message, they are closed due to flooding.