Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods looking for info on cam hex drive spud for hilborn / enderle

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 30dodgeboy, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Anyone have info / pics / parts for the camshaft 3/8" hex drive spud that is added to the front end of the cam to drive a hilborn / enderle pump? Cam uses a single 7/16" bolt and the drive spud spud needs to fit over the top of it.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. Why don't you contact Hilborn, Enderle, or Kinsler ? I'm quite sure that they could supply one for you.

3. dreracecar

dreracecar
    from so-cal

There is a keyed hub that's counter bored for the bolt and the hex drive hub bolts to that. Contact Fred Seay at Donovan Engineering (Torrance CA)

4. Call bob at hot heads. Thats were i got mine. You might need to drill the cam for a pin. Mine fits over a single bolt cam and is held on by three bolts. I will try to get you pics of mine. Im on drag week now so it wont be for a week or you can go back through my rebuilding after the crash site. There might be pics there.