Register now to get rid of these ads!

Looking for info on Boulder Timing Association

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by munciemike, Aug 20, 2011.

1. munciemike

munciemike
    from WI

I was at Bonneville last week and struck up a conversation with a great group of guys who were running a unblown street roadster in G/STR, (car #4447, Rush & Ormsbee). They were all high school buddies in their 70's running a car for the first time. One of the men was telling me about a strip in Colorado that they ran in the 1950's. I asked him if they had any pictures and he said that they could not find any, but would love to get some. I told him I would do some searching and see what I could come up with, so I am turning to everyone here for help. I have done a search and found nothing, he told me that it was the Boulder Timing Association and they were running in the 1950's. Anyone here have pics or info I could forward to him? Thanks.

2. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

No information from me, but I'm curious about what happened out here then, so consider it a bump.

3. putz

putz
    from wisc.

bump........... anyone remember this track ?

Last edited: Aug 26, 2011
  4. putz

putz
    from wisc.

any one remember this track ?

5. Junkcarguy

Junkcarguy

Not sure of the track will get more info they do hold dirt drags open to the public as a club now next race is April 8th in Byers Colorado