Register now to get rid of these ads!

Looking for anybody in the TN / KY area........

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kustomfleetline, Jan 11, 2005.

1. I live in Franklin, KY. Thats about 30 somethin miles north of Nasville and about 18 miles south of Bowling Green. Any Car Clubs around or just some cool individuals....it doesn't matter. Where you at?

2. HELLBILLY

HELLBILLY

Poor Boys CC in around Nashville I think...........

3. Thanx HELLBILLY....Checkin' on those guyz. So far "Poor Boys" and "Greazy Hubcapz" are the only clubs I've found in the area. They both seem like some cool guyz.
    .....anybody else?

4. ____

____

me and 'the rod-ster' are in glasgow.

5. Sport N Woode

Sport N Woode
    from Middle TN

If you'd like some info about Poor Boys, contact Hollywud...our very own El Conquistador [​IMG]....we're from all over Middle Tennessee.

Butcher

6. hollywud

hollywud

7. kentucky

kentucky

I'm in central KY near Lexington but I'm not in a club and I'm not cool. I am an individual though [​IMG] Give me a shout if you ever head up my way [​IMG]

8. [ QUOTE ]
    I've heard they are pretty cool. UGLY, but cool. [​IMG] [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, and we are very TALL [​IMG]

mid-tenn mike

9. hollywud

hollywud

Yeah.....And I secretly took this picture of the "Greazy Hubcaps" at a local bar in Tennessee.(Von Tingler is the little one down in front) [​IMG]

And yes those ARE their club jackets.

Attached Files:

10. Sport N Woode

Sport N Woode
    from Middle TN

I heared tell, that Von Tinkler started a post about losing his weiner and being a homo [​IMG]...what's this world coming too???

Butcher

Von Tingler's Biotch

[​IMG]

11. hollywud

hollywud

Thats Good!.I like that one.BUT be sure to watch out for the GREAZY Body Shop.Ive seen Their work they Do there. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. hollywud

hollywud

hehehe...We better stop this ,we might piss off the
    "powers that be."....Sorry everyone..Just a little harmless Club Bashing. [​IMG]

13. Sport N Woode

Sport N Woode
    from Middle TN

Dammit Tinker Toy!! That was our "Super Secret" Rat Rod Lawn Boy project XXX

Why'd you go and let the cat out of the bag??? [​IMG]

Von Butcher [​IMG]

14. radical56chevy

radical56chevy

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah.....And I secretly took this picture of the "Greazy Hubcaps" at a local bar in Tennessee.(Von Tingler is the little one down in front) [​IMG]

And yes those ARE their club jackets.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol this is some funny shit..

15. ratster

ratster

Oh its definitely on now for sure. Our gang is gonna rumble with you Poon Boys. What the hell are you doing taking pictures of the greazy shop? that's our turf man!

Oh Fleetline your more then welcome to hang out with us, only if you bring 2 goats.

16. Brooding Swede

Brooding Swede

Hi, From Morehead KY.. VT does look like that and you don't want to get mad. Because he will change colors from purple to red really fast...Stop by any time..BS [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. Man...You guyz are CRAZY.....
    I like that.......That's too cool......
    I can't wait to go hang out at some shows. My car wont be done but I'll be there (with my car). Do you guyz go to every show you can or are you particular? Like just the big events or anything local in smaller towns? Franklin's annual car show has quite a few cars and a lame swap meet. I've heard that Portland and Moss Wright Park have good shows too. But I'm definitly gonna make Somerset at least once this year....Hopefully more.And Probably the Hot Rod Reunion too. You guyz keep in touch.

18. hollywud

hollywud

Same goes for you Fleetline...YOU keep in touch as well...Im sure We'll meet sooner or later.There are shows all over.If you dont mind the drive down here to TN.(I would'nt mind cruisin up that way)We can meet at a Cruise in or even just meet to hang out and Rid the world of that evil "COLD BEER"! [​IMG]

Brett

19. Count Scrapula

Count Scrapula
    from Mid TN

Fleetline, the Hot Rod Reunion was definitely one of the best shows of "04. I hope to make it again this year. I also enjoyed the Somerset cruise-in once last year too. Have you been to Shades of the Past, or the Nats. South in Knoxville?

By the way I'm located in Crossville, Tn

20. hollywud

hollywud

Damn Count...Not even a word about the watertown show [​IMG]
    Hollywud was suffering from Mucho hangovero. [​IMG]I'll never do that again.You prolly thought I was a Dick! [​IMG]

21. Watertown? ....isn't that close to Lebanon?

22. hollywud

hollywud

Yeah..Its south of Lebanon bout 10 mins,They had a little show out there.I think we lost best club turnout by 1 minitruck.They werent gonna let us park together as a club.It sucked but we went anyway.Nuthin but Minitrucks and "Eastereggs" [​IMG]

23. 36master

36master

Hello from lebanon tn.i dont belong to any clubs,but still like to play with old cars and trucks.i have a 56 belair,and a 36 master coupe.there is a car show and sawp meet this weekend at fairgrounds in nashville,next week in franklin tn.hope to see some of you guys. thanks 36master [​IMG]

24. Hollywud
    Awww......you guyz dont like mini-trucks......lol [​IMG]
    So....what kind of vehicles do you prefer in your club? Specific year or style?

25. Count Scrapula

Count Scrapula
    from Mid TN

[ QUOTE ]
    Nuthin but Minitrucks and "Eastereggs"

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yeah and one freight train. [​IMG]Man I was laughin my but off when you went over there and gave em a blast.

26. Sport N Woode

Sport N Woode
    from Middle TN

Hey Fleetline, I had this posted on here earlier but it's disappeared for some weird reason. Anyway, come on down and hang out with us and we'll head East and check out the Nancy Boys over there in the Greazy Mudflapz neck of the woods. I'd post a picture of those guys but everyone's seem them hundreds of times. They have that crazy McPhail character as the cop and the Swede as an indian. Von Tinkler is the construction worker and Rapstar is the angry biker guy. ANGRY because they all look like homos [​IMG]

Oh yeah I almost forgot our cousins, the Confederate Cruisers up on Monteagle Mountain. You probably don't want to hang out with those guys though. They just sit around and drink shine and tattoo each other. Yeehaw!!! [​IMG]

We need to get a big ass get together set up between the Poor Boys, Greazy Hubcapz and The Confederate Tattoo Artist.....SOON!

Butcher

27. You got it man.......I plan to come hang out.......
    Is it just me or is the HAMB getting awfully slow?

28. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

[ QUOTE ]

We need to get a big ass get together set up between the Poor Boys, Greazy Hubcapz and The Confederate Tattoo Artist.....SOON!

Butcher

[/ QUOTE ]

Ain't gonna be no big ass get-together without a few GMB showing up. [​IMG]

PoorBoys/GMB group shot Jan 1st 2005..... what an awesome way to start the new year.

Attached Files:

29. hollywud

hollywud

Not next weekend...Next weekend is Frosty wheels car show in Franklin TN.If you would like to attend,The Poor Boys will have a Spot with some cars,Bikes,Etc.Contact myself or Earl Scheib for more details....As I have Flyers.

30. hollywud

hollywud

[ QUOTE ]
    Hollywud
    Awww......you guyz dont like mini-trucks......lol [​IMG]
    So....what kind of vehicles do you prefer in your club? Specific year or style?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont mind minitrucks....I just dont think they belong in a CLASSIC CAR SHOW.Thats why they have SEMA and that "TRUCKIN" minitruck show.Poor Boys are PRE 65 Rods and Customs.I really dont like going to those "Open Year "shows but.......You know how that goes. [​IMG] [​IMG]