Register now to get rid of these ads!

Looking for a thread and drawing a blank. Looking for the full scale model exhibit..

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by buzzard, Mar 1, 2008.

1. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member

at a car show a year or so ago. I'm getting a brain freeze on the cars and which show. All I can remember is how super freakin cool the whole thing was and I want to show a guy at work. I can't even figure out what to search for. They display had the cars set up like full scale models, complete with giant testor paints, model box etc.

Sorry and thanks.

2. Jeem

Jeem
    Alliance Vendor

Gary Crisp set up a display up in Seattle or Portland but it's been about 10 years ago, I think. Gary is in Phoenix now. Giant Testors paint jar and tube of glue, is this the same thing? Don't remember what car was in the display though....

3. The_Monster

The_Monster

I saw one just like that at last years Portland Roadster Show. It was the 51st annual show. It was the Big T kit. Blue with flames if I remember right. But it had the testors paint bottles, paint brushes, glue, random model stuff and an x-acto knife. Really cool!

4. chopdtop

chopdtop

5. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member