Register now to get rid of these ads!

Looking for a possible transport/pickup or HAMB relay?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by neilottaviano, Feb 6, 2013.

1. neilottaviano

neilottaviano

Hello all, I am thinking about a vehicle in South Dakota, yet I do not have the feasible means to go and get it. Yet I wants it.
    Anyway, I was wondering if anybody knew of somebody that maybe we could set up a HAMB Relay from South Dakota to Chicago if I follow through and buy it.
    Looking for input and suggestions. This would be my first project, it's the style of truck I want, and it is in my price range...yet it is 14hours away (one way) It's a truck that runs, possible might be able to get into gear, not sure about brakes.

Let me know---Is there a Relay forum for this type of thing?

BTW : This is my first post.... please be gentle

2. 2Hep

2Hep

Hello Neil, Welcome to the HAMB....about time you posted a question. Ha! Did you check the classified section in Misc. to see if there are transporters available? Just a thought-

3. Sorry,nothing is easy in this world,You should post a introduction before coming on here and asking others to do something for someone we don't know.:rolleyes: HRP

4. x2!!

5. Neil,

Post an introduction here:

@ http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Then join the HAMB Relay Social Group:

@ http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/group.php?groupid=214

Jim

6. jesse1980

jesse1980

Good luck with the transportation.

7. There are 3 quality transporters here on the Hamb, we all have adds in the Hamb O Dex section where you can see feedback from other Hambers who have used our services.
    BenD @ T&A transport
    Racinman Rick @ Showtime transport
    &
    Myself.... Feel free to contact one or all of us for a price quote. First though go to the introduction page & introduce yourself properly!

8. neilottaviano

neilottaviano

Ooops...new I forgot to do something. Thanks for the heads up HRP

9. I sent you a P.M. a while back & did not get a reply. Did you get this handled yet? I have a couple of transports going out that way in the next 4 weeks.