Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lookin for '40 Ford Truck measurements

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by shtbox, Feb 22, 2010.

1. shtbox

shtbox

Hi guys, I am putting together a '40 cab that I got in pieces was hoping somebody out there could tell me how wide the cab is, inside-to-inside at the rear door jamb, close to the floor and at the belt line (because it is not a true verticle line) I have no floor, and the bottom cab corners are flapping in the breeze. just trying to make this solid enough to hang some doors and finish the chop? thanks for any help. Shtbox

2. Hnstray

Hnstray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Quincy, IL

If somebody else hasn't by tomorrow morning, I will measure mine and post the dimensions you are asking for.

Ray

3. hotrod40coupe

hotrod40coupe

52 3/4 " at the beltline, inside dimension. The seat pan is in the way to get the measurement at the floor.

4. shtbox

shtbox

thanks very much- that will get me started.

5. Hnstray

Hnstray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Quincy, IL

Well, it took longer than I intended to reply, the day's events took over, but here goes.......At the floor level, inside edge of rear door post, is 49"..........at the center of the beltline, inside edge to inside edge 52 7/8..........

If you need additional measurements, I have a 40/41 cab sitting on a chassis that is accessable, just PM me.

Best wishes,

Ray

6. shtbox

shtbox

[​IMG]thanks VERY much Ray. I should be back at it later today. thank you.