Register now to get rid of these ads!

Longtime Lurking...

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by PugetDude, Dec 28, 2016.

1. PugetDude

PugetDude

....First time posting.

Came here by way of the Garage Journal (thanks, Ryan!)
    Don't have a classic car yet, but have been looking...My initial thought was a 32 Deuce Coupe, but I'm concerned about the interior room...(6' and 225) So I've started looking for a 36-39 Business Coupe. Ford/Chevy/Pontiac/Buick/Plymouth- in that order.
    Looking for a drivable project I can finish on my own time- want something to work on when I'm in AZ during the winter.
    Looking forward to the collective wisdom of the HAMB for inspiration and advice.
    Thanks,

2. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi & welcome. They are out there, you just have to do some looking. You could start by contacting all the local car clubs and ask around. If you plan on altering the car I would not do any mentioning of this to any antique car club members or they may be reluctant to help. Check with any hot rod shops for local contacts.
    There is always Hemming,s Motor news and they have an online version. Old car weekly also comes to mind. Craig,s list has so much scam I would only recommend you contact sellers there who are in reasonable driving distance an go look.
    If you respond and tell us where you are currently located there may be members here that are nearby for help.
    Good luck, Jim