Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Local Car Show.....ARDUN

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jaysix, Aug 10, 2008.

1. jaysix

jaysix

So today was the annual summerfest car show here in the small hillbilly town of Portage and amongst the sea of muscle cars and imports these two stuck out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one really stuck out as soon as I saw the engine...I talked to the older man that owned it and he has had it since the early sixties.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. stretch 1320

stretch 1320

Really cool pics dude, thanks for sharing!

3. That 3 window is the shit!

4. flatoz

flatoz

if he's had the ARDUN in there since the early sixties, then he was swimming against the flow back then

5. jaysix

jaysix

Its been in there since the 60's.. He had a newspaper article from then with a pic of him and the car and you could see the engine in the picture.

6. Doc.

Doc.
    Member Emeritus

One of these days when I strike it rich, I'm gonna have an Ardun. Man I love those things.

Doc.

7. Looks like Ardun is still running the original single carb intake. Way cool....

8. 65 impala

65 impala

wow what a gem

9. joeybsyc

joeybsyc
    from PA

Hey, I was at that show too!... (Had my Yenko Deuce, not my hotrod deuce) I saw that 32, The newspaper article from the early 60s showed it with a flatty, but not the Ardun heads... at least not the newspaper clipping I saw which was in the windshield of the car. I think the same car was there last year without the flames. Cool car, but the Martz independent front end and rack and pinion steering don't really fit the theme of the rest of the car.

10. joeybsyc

joeybsyc
    from PA

Here are a couple color pics I took of the car, and a very neat lil' A-Bone Jaysix musta missed...;)

Attached Files: