Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Lincoln Premier Center Caps

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rocket's Hot Rod Garage, May 16, 2017.

1. I've got a set of '56ish Lincoln Premier hub caps that we're getting ready to restore. I want to change the centers out to the gold starburst with silver/white background. I thought I've seen where people or someone has done this & possibly made the centers? I've also got a horn button to do. Anybody have any ideas or know who to contact? Thanks.....

Premier cap.jpg

Found this image on Google that leads me to think someone might be making these centers?

repo center caps.jpg

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

Those look like they 'clip into' a steering wheel hub, with the tiny spring tab on bottom.
    Were the horn centers the same diameter as the hub cap centers? (and the diameter is..???)

3. The horn is small & the wheel cap centers are large. Same design though

4. 56premiere

56premiere
    from oregon

If anyone is or has them it will be mkii enterprises. Be sure to check the center of the caps , they seem to get pushed in and contact the wheel at the raised hub , then they come off . I had it happen a lot.

5. Good call! They do show them on there web site but when I called the guy said he wasn't sure if they ever finished making them. He's suppose to check on it and get back to me. Hopefully they do!

pecker head likes this.
  6. I haven't herd anything back from Mark II Ent. Anybody else have a possible source?

7. Anybody? There has to be someone else making these??