Register now to get rid of these ads!

learning to pinstripe...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by makgreens, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Sanford&Son

Sanford&Son
    from Visalia,Ca

Yes, it is a lot of practice. Our goal is to teach you how to practice ( from trimming the brush, holding the brush, bracing your hand, palleting paint, learning line consistantcy, lay-out, design, rotating your brush for turns ) all students will get their own Mack 00 brush, a can of one shot, stabillo pencils, practice panel, 1/4 masking guide tape, striping practice patterns, lunch, and a free raffle for a striping tool box, complete with lettering quils,and cans of 1 shot with pinstriping on it!:rolleyes:.......just a few spots left!

Attached Files:

2. Sanford&Son

Sanford&Son
    from Visalia,Ca

Pinstriping Workshop!
    Just a sample of some of Ruben's work, someone pm'd me that has never seen his work and although a newer truck its an example of Flames, Air Brush, Outlining, and runing lines inside the Flames, and a little design.
    Yes he's been doing it for 36years!

Attached Files:

3. I swear, if i didnt drink i wouldnt have put the time in. Not really a good lesson but one of the few times alcoholism has helped me. :)