Register now to get rid of these ads!

Laverda! Here are some pics for you! And everyone else.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Nick32vic, Sep 6, 2003.

1. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

Laverda, a while back you asked me if i had any more pics of the green 5 window pickup truck and i didnt. Well looky what i found in Springfield IL! I dont know what it is. Didnt get a chance to find the owner.

Attached Files:

2. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

Attached Files:

3. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

Attached Files:

4. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

Attached Files:

5. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

Attached Files:

6. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

Attached Files:

7. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

Attached Files:

8. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

ok last one. 8

Attached Files:

9. Missouri_Mike

Missouri_Mike

Hey Nick, did you take those at the Cruise for Charity show at the fairgrounds? I'm originally from Springfield, and wanted to make it up there, but couldn't get there.

By the way, I know the guy that owns "Eurosport", where those license plates are from. His name is Bob Churchill, and his shop is out on Dirksen Parkway in Springfield. He services mostly European stuff (as you can tell by the name), but Bob is into hot rods for his own toys. He's a hell of a nice guy, to boot....his shop was the only one that ever touched my wife's BMW when we were together.

I imagine the truck is for sale, since he's in the business of selling cars as well as fixing them...let me know if you are interested, I'm sure I have his number somewhere fairly handy.

10. <font color="red"> (217) 523-9804
    </font>

11. injectedA

injectedA

So you mean I could of just bought one?

That trucks bitchin. [​IMG]

12. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

Hey, Missouri Mike. I did take the pics at the Cruise for Charity. I love that one except for all the crappy lowriders with there dumb music drownin out WNNS. But anyways Thanks for the info. I wished i would have got to talk to him a little bit. And im sorry you couldnt make it, it was a beatifull day too!

Well, no, im not intersetin in buying it but it is one of the neatest cars that was there. I just posted these cus i took pictures of it at the Frog Follies and Laverda asked if i had more pictures of it.

13. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

Here are some more pictures from the WNNS Valco Cruise For Charity

Attached Files:

14. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

another

Attached Files:

15. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

Now i dont know about you guys but i dont see too many T Buckets with Flatheads. In fact this was the first i have ever seen.

Attached Files:

16. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

more pictures

Attached Files:

17. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

My buddys Rocket Motor in his 56 Olds Rocket 88

Attached Files:

18. Wow!

That 5 window rocks!

Really like the big and littles. The green paint with the gold on the motor is nice too. Love them RAT motors.

Oh well back to the garage, decided to quit screwin around with the old frame under the 46 pu. Am takin it out and will just build one from scratch from 2x4.

19. Missouri_Mike

Missouri_Mike

Thanks for the pics, Nick. I'm pretty disappointed that I couldn't make it up there...I have a buddy that I usually go walk around with, and we both have just odd enough taste in cars that it makes it cool. I'm glad the weather was as nice as it was...despite some of the crap cars that show up, it's a good event for a good cause, and they deserve the nice weather.

It's a shame that you didn't meet Bob, he really is a good guy. Into everything from old hot rods to BMW bikes to all kinds of European iron. Well-rounded, if you will. I'm gonna have to look him up next time I'm in town and see if I can get a closer look at that truck!

20. laverda

laverda

Thats great! Thanks for the pics. Every time I see something I like, I think ... maybe ... I should build the cdan like that [​IMG]

One of these days I hope to turn the ideas into a real hot rod!

Later,
    papa al