Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Uncle Big Bad

Uncle Big Bad

Ok, Hellfish reminded me to intro myself cause I went and posted a message before doing so. Anywho, I'm Robert from a small IL town. Right now I have a pair of rides, 48 Ford cee-dan with a 53 Merc flattie, and a 58 Olds wagon which is for sale. I've had the Olds for a few years and love driving it, but the Ford is even more fun. It's more my style. If anyone here is an expert on flatheads, I will be hitting you up for info at some time. Does anyone know where I can find a rebuild or reference type book on them? Ok, I've rambled enough for now. Robert

2. Hi and welcome.
    Do you have any pics of the 58 Wag.
    What,s the price and condition.

[email protected]

3. Uncle Big Bad

Uncle Big Bad

Yes, I have some pics and will try to get someone to post them on the proper part of the board. Hopefully someone will help me with it. Thanks! Robert

4. Uncle Big Bad

Uncle Big Bad

Well, I tried to post some pics but they are too large. After I figure out how to reduce them, I will post them. Robert

5. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

There are a few of us on here that know Flatties. Just ask any questions you may have and you'll get answers.
    Need pics of that C-dan. Welcome.

6. Uncle Big Bad

Uncle Big Bad

As soon as I get my pics resized I will post them. Now to just figure out how. Robert