Register now to get rid of these ads!

Last Blast Western Indiana

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by racer5c, Sep 28, 2006.

1. racer5c

racer5c

Two of the Shows I look forward to all year are this weekend in western Indiana. This weekend is the Newport Hillclimb which goes on all weekend BUT Saturday is The Jungle Park Racers reunion it is the best kept secret around here, race cars from the 20's to the 60's (mainly Big Cars, a few Midgets, and track roadsters) Rumor has it this is the last year for this. Jungle Park is located just north of Rockville Indiana on 41, when you leave there you can continue north on 41 to Newport for the Hillclimb. If anyone needs more info feel free to PM me.

2. Plowboy

Plowboy

Bttt

I was going to go to the hillclimb, but I need to work on my '36 instead to try and get it together for the pileup.

Roy, you are correct Jungle Park is a well kept secret. I've never heard of it, but then again, I don't get out much.

3. boozoo

boozoo

Interesting... I might try for it, but I'm in a similar boat - running out of "outdoor" weekends and I need to bust a nut to get the Hudson apart and indoors.... and fix my stupid econo-truck so I can go fetch a cab and bed.

Ugh!

I wouldn't be surprised if I go out there anyway. I can say for sure I never heard of Jungle Park before.

4. racer5c

racer5c

I will try to find some pictures I took from Jungle Park last year, it is one of my favorite events of the year!!