Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lake George, NY car show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Paul2748, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Paul2748

Paul2748

Can any one tell me where this is headquarted and provide contact information for entering? Thanks

2. jetmek

jetmek

doesnt mean ya cant go. why pay when you can just find a spot in town to park? the overflow pretty much takes over the whole place.

3. Lot Lizard Racing

Lot Lizard Racing

It certainly does take over the whole place. You can't even get within 5 miles of the village after dark on the Friday and Saturday nights of the car show. There are probably more just as nice cars not entered in the show parked along the streets then actually in the show. I know a few people that try to get there extra early Saturday morning to get a parking spot at the parking meters right on the main drag. They feed the meter all day. Make sure you bring your quarters.

4. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

Who going this Weekend ???

5. jetmek

jetmek

Im Gonna Try To Run Up On Sat. One Of The Kids Just Passed Her Road Test Today So Im Sure She'll Want To Break In The New Licence

6. Lot Lizard Racing

Lot Lizard Racing

I'll be up Saturday... maybe Friday night too. I will be carless again this year.:( I'll be there walking around with the family on Saturday then dinner and margaritas at Garcia’s on 9 (it’s our yearly thing). Then hopefully I'll be staying around to hang out with the local Albany street guys at the bowling alley on 9 while the family goes home. They hang out there Friday and Saturday Night during the show.

Those local street guys are pretty funny. Last year they altered the bowling alley’s sign every night. The signs stayed up all weekend too . Here are some politically correct edited versions of their altered sign work (hopefully it's edited enough):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Misfit

Misfit
    from Upstate NY

http://www.adirondacknationals.com/

Pre registration sells out every year, but you can try to get in if pre-regitered people don't show up. I prefer parking on the street anyway, then I'm not stuck there for the whole day. The parking is pretty tight in there.