Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lady runs redlight and hits a 34' Plymouth

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mayor of G-Vegas, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Hahahahaha x2!

2. To all the wheel people, I'm sure traditional wheels would have prevented the accident. :cool: It's not often you see a car that age in a wreck and no signs of bondo anywhere. That is one nice car and he may have blown the budget on the car by the time he got to the wheels. Glad nobody got hurt because in August here a club member in a 1934 Plymouth was in a wreck, was ejected and died. So all things considered this can be fixed and maybe with the insurance money he can afford nicer wheels next time.

3. One Finger John

One Finger John

O.K. how 'bout the officer that got off the bike? How tall was he? It seemed he towered over everyone else.

The wheel thing was a joke, right?

4. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

That sucks, period. It'd be nice if the law required that all drivers be at least as intelligent as the steering wheel they're holding, half the current drivers would be off the street, including her.

5. lstwsh

lstwsh
    from Dayton,Oh

The car appears to be a 1933 Dodge not Plymouth.I hope the car gets fixed.I hope they take the ladies licence away.

6. R A Wrench

R A Wrench
    from Denver, Co

Major Bummer!! Back in August of 2010 my 34 Ford Coupe was rear ended by two brain dead fools. the guy that got the reckless ticket left 95 feet of skid marks. The accident happened right in front of a cop and the EM crew was there by the time I got out of my car. I had stopped for a red light & both of the idiots that hit me didnt. They were both on their cell phones by the time I got back there. I drove away & both of their cars had to be towed. A KIA & VW Jetta. I feel for the guy in the video.

7. JD Miller

JD Miller

May that womans cloths and shoe closet be dowsed with gasoline and catch fire

8. Lebowski

Lebowski
    BANNED

I'm guessing she's not a brain surgeon or a rocket scientist.... :eek: